Well, depending on how you’re looking to use Qfast, implementing just the right level of nuance can make a significant difference on the effectiveness of your configuration, as well as improve your deliverability.
Choosing the right domain name might seem obvious – your company is X, so why shouldn’t your domain be X as well?
If your company’s primary domain is mycompany.com, we recommend the following domain names for Qfast:
- qf.mycompany.com, or mail.mycompany.com
- mycompany.net or mycompany.org or any other domain that you have registered in line with mycompany.com
- mycompany.com – Avoid this is you are already using this for your corporate email.
Sometimes, it is a good idea to separate the domains for the type of messages you are sending.
For example, some companies will use a different domain or subdomains for bulk marketing mailings, versus those domains used for transactional or corporate mail. This is done in order to keep the reputations separate.
Using this method, your marketing mail’s large and abrupt increase due to campaigns, don’t halt the gradual, consistent flow of your transactional or corporate mail.
You could segment domains per mailing type like this:
- mail1.mycompany.com for transactional emails
- mail2.mycompany.com for marketing emails
We at Qfast allow for configuration of these per Account, and these can be updated with the help of our support team at any time.